Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fun for the Whole Family

Sheryl woke up early so we did "I go you go" swings.
I had her swing two handed 35# (on the heavy side for her).
I did 32kg (light for me)
10 swings per set.
She made it to 9 1/2 set before her form went south.
I had her finish with 5 dead lifts with 24 kg emphais on Hard Style Lock.

Elizabeth want to play, so after her mom and dad were done,
I had her do body weight get ups. The "shoe on the fist" was too distracting for her.

Finally when I was getting ready for a shower Emily didn't want to be left out.
She did 3 dead lifts with the 10#. Emily is just shy of 6 yrs old, and just over 30 pounds.
She can bear hug her 40 pound sister off the ground. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rich, I love reading about how you're getting your kids to do KBs. Lots of mental notetaking on my part! :)

The Endos & Morenos said...

Hi Doc,

I have to encourage Sheryl, but the kids just want to do it. It's more a matter of keeping the kids safe.