Wednesday, July 16, 2008

8 Reps Short or 1.5 Pounds Over

I guess I'm still recovering from my illness, or I could have over eaten before workout.

20L, 20R.

But I weighed in at 144.5 Lbs! At 143 Lbs my # is only 38.
Regardless, I'd like to get back to 52 RKC snatches.


According to some research it looks like I could benefit from a little protein in addition to the caffeine I have been ingesting before my pre-breakfast workout. It had been working well while I was at Family Camp, but I couldn't find my beef jerky this morning. So, I made due with chocolate covered almonds. And as the almonds have less protein than th jerky, I had to eat a little more in mass and volume than I am used to. Afterwards, I found the jerky and had a little of that as well.
By the time I got to my snatches my stomach was working harder than it should have.

So I'l retest Friday, and see how bad my numbers really are.

No comments: