Monday, November 3, 2008

Workout Updates

I had to move my Friday workout to Saturday, Sunday was rained-out and Monday was a pretty typical heavy day.

Saturday:
My goal was back to back "New RKC Test". For me that is 132 snatches in 10 minutes.
The first 5 minutes I kept up with  7 snatches every 30 seconds alternating hands each set.
The second 5 minutes, I had to drop down to 5 snatches every 30 seconds. 12 Reps short of my 10 minute goal!
As I did 5 extra minutes of cooldown of 3 snatches every 30 seconds for a total of 150 snatches in 15 minutes.

Sunday:
The Sunday morning  KBLA class was rained out so I did Turkish Get Ups with the 24 kg and 32 kg. I threw in a Bent press with the 24 on each side.

Monday:
2 Set 10 Reps, 2-handed swings, 32kg
1 Set 10 Reps, Right hand swings, 32kg
1 Set 10 Reps, Left hand swings, 32kg
1 Set 10 Reps, Swings Switches, 32kg

5 Sets, 10 Reps, Double 32 kg

5 Snatches Right 32 kg
2 Snatches Left 32 kg -- too wobbly so I stopped

2 Reps Double Clean and Push Press 32 kg with 10 seconds lockout.
10 yards Bear Crawls with 32 kgs.

1 Windmill each side Left, Right with 32 kg (the Left actually felt stronger today)

3 comments:

Nikki Shlosser said...

Strong!

Joe Chalakee said...

WOW! I wish I could keep up with Rich...Nice Job

The Endos & Morenos said...

Thanks Nikki!

Joe, you would have no trouble keeping up with me if you didn't smash your fingers ;)