Sunday, June 15, 2008

Iron and Steel

Sheryl and I Celebrated our 11th "Steel" anniversary at the Huntington Hilton. It was a very nice room walking distance from my sister's place, where we left the girls.


We got to see Iron Man. When I was very excited when I heard Robert Downey Jr. It was perfect casting. Creative genius with chemical dependency problems. I don't know if it was acting or more of an autobiographical metaphor. I felt it was one of the best Marvel adaptations--though I could have done without some of the overly cartoonish prat falls. (They were funny but, Stark should have been more injured by them)


So at 7:30 this morning I walked the 24 kg about 1/4 mile down to the beach in "solidarity" with the KBLA crew. After reading Steve Friedes "Party Line for Passing the RKC Snatch Test" article I decided I would do:
4 sets of 12L 12R.

This worked well as my 4th set was one of my strongest. I got the timing down good for the hip pop. It felt so good I had to get at least a hundred in so I did one last set of 4L, 4R = 104.

No comments: