Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tank Empty

Last Thursdays I paid $4.9999 per Gallon for Unleaded Supreme (octane indicated in the owner's manual). I thought that was expensive (it was I could have saved 50 cents / gallon at the next station). But paying extra is better than running out of fuel.

This morning I ran out of fuel. I wasn't "gassed" or out of wind. Don't get me wrong, I was breathing quite hard. My arms just didn't have the energy to do 48 with th 24 kg.

I squeaked out 24L and 19R -- five short of my minimum! After a brief rest, I squeezed in
4L, 8R. That was not my most stellar performance. My guess is that, my low volume over the last week did not create enough demand for ATP. This is a different kind of "supply and demand" problem than we are seeing at the gas station.

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

those reps aren't bad at all with the 24kg. Nice job....for sure you will continue to progress!!!!1

The Endos & Morenos said...

Thanks for the encouragement Franz,

Just two weeks ago I got 48 then 52 with the 24 kg.

2 steps forward, one step back.

BTW, Happy 1st Father's day!