Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back to MVO2

It's been a week since I've done the MVO2, and my body was both dreading it and Jones'n for it.

My MVO2 session are early sp that the LA Wild fire hasn't kicked up yet. The wind is still North westerly. As the sun heats the dessert, the wind will com in off the Nevada dessert and bring in wildfire smoke and ash.

MV02 15:15, 44 sets 9 reps 16 kg.

Last Friday I had to skip my normal 24kg MVO2 day, to get ready for our company "Day of Service". We painted a local school handball court and did some gardening. I opted for the gardening ad did some heavy shoveling to dig out some ugly and "trimmed to the ground" bushes.

Some of the roots were still green and they were mixed in with tree roots. That plus "dead cleaning" a 50 gallon trash can filled with roots and dirt, in order to toss the yard waste into the dumpster, made for a pretty good work out.

No comments: