Monday, August 18, 2008

Roaaar!

I had a feeling I wasn't hiking the bells back enough on my previous double 32 kg clean attempts, so today I did 2 swings, then a clean. It worked! Not the most solid racking, but it was the first time I cleaned 5 pounds short of my body weight. Previous max was 2/3 body weight. Actually the first clean, I did 2 prep swings, the second clean I did 1 prep swing, on the third I just cleaned it.


Double 32 kgs (64kg)
  • Deadlift
  • Farmers walk
  • 10 Swings
  • 3 Sets 1 rep, Cleans*
  • Bear Crawls ~10 meters

*On the third double clean, I double push pressed the bells overhead. Just a small bend at the knees, then pop about 80% up. I had to "tension" up to get to the lock out position.

Finished it off the double work with 10 meters of bear crawls with the 32 kg's.

Single 32kg

  • Swings 5L, Five R




I should have gotten a bulldog.

2 comments:

Nikki Shlosser said...

Yeah!!!!!

The Endos & Morenos said...

Thanks Nikki,

It was quite a T-Boost for the rest of the day! The only down side is my neck is sore from the "tension" I used to lock out the press.